Saturday, January 14, 2012

Small update

It was great being in Portugal for a couple of weeks with the family and sun that gets you warm... but all that is good comes to an end, and so, this week I had came back to Ireland. Back to work :(


Dublin has a great entertainment industry, or so they say :) I don't know, everything is expensive here. But Thursday I got a free ticket for Dara O'Briain on Vicar Street, who I had no idea who he was. He's a famous stand-up comedian and a for a reason :) It was a great show.





In a complete different issue, this week I had a puncture on my bicycle. When to Little Sport,where I had bough my bike and they replace it immediately. 10€, not bad. I went home, a couple of hours latter I looked at the bike and it was down again :( Back to the shop, it was a hidden little glass on the tire. They take it out, replace it, and I didn't had to pay anything else. Great service, nice people. Highly recommended :)

No comments:

Post a Comment