Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Food


As everything in Ireland, eating is also expensive... At lunch time, I usually go at The Epicenter, inside East Point Business Park. A sambo or a wrap with chips (or salad) on the side is usually 6€ or 6,5€. A drink would be an extra 1€ but a glass of water is for free :) A hot meal on a plate is 9,90€ (daily special is 8€)... There's a lot of people that brings food from home and eats in the office but getting out and catch some air is also good.



At night, my chef qualities arise :) Rice and Pasta are very easy to cook. Then I just buy something pre-cooked, put in the oven for 15 to 20min and it's done.

Usually I shop at Centra, as is very near the house I'm staying and I can walk. But it's a bit expensive. To go to the center I must take the bus and pay 1.20€ for each side. But it has Lidl that is way cheaper...

2 comments:

  1. Tou a gostar! Continua.
    Boa estadia e bons relatos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obrigado :)
    E podem comentar à vontade, que eu gosto de saber que alguém lê as tretas que eu escrevo.
    Um abraço :)

    ReplyDelete